Alexander’s Guest House in Key West, Florida has announced that they will reopen on June 4th!
They are currently accepting online reservations, which is the quickest option for booking. They will also be answering phones and emails during limited hours until fully reopening on June 4th.
In order to ensure the safety and protection of all their guests and employees, they will be implementing some special practices in accordance with AHLA and CDC Guidelines.
Practices will include:
Cleaning and Disinfecting All Areas
While it has always been their practice to truly disinfect all guest rooms and all common areas, they will be focusing on deep cleaning and refreshing their entire property before opening June 4, 2020.
This deep clean and disinfecting includes all areas touched by hands such as TV remotes, doorknobs, light switches and much more. This detailed sanitizing practice will be done daily when cleaning rooms and throughout the property.
- All employees will be required to wear masks and gloves when walking around the property. At the front desk and bar, however, there will be a Plexiglas shield present to protect guests and employees.
- Employees will have their temperature taken upon arriving for work and will be sent home if there is any indication of fever.
- The same delicious breakfast will be provided, but instead of self serve style, it will be rearranged and be served to you by an employee with a protective mask and gloves.
- Happy Hour will still take place in the afternoon with social distancing parameters set up. Our helpful bartenders will be wearing masks and gloves. The bar will have a protective Plexiglass shield.
- All tables and lounge chairs will be nicely spread out reflecting at least 6 feet in between. Gratefully Alexander’s has plenty of outdoor space to do this.
- Guests will be asked to wear masks per CDC recommendations while inside the reception/kitchen/lobby areas of the guesthouse. Disposable masks and gloves, if needed, can be provided.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be set up all around the common areas.
Seating Areas and Social Distancing
Although most of the common areas of Alexander’s are outside in the clean, fresh air, Alexander’s has plenty of outdoor space!
They have rearranged the outdoor seating to respectfully reflect social distancing recommendations. Signs will also be posted to gently remind everyone about social distancing, even when in the pool or jacuzzi.
To view all current specials, including 15% off for all Florida residents, click here.
For reservations, click here.