Welcome to the 2019 Bearibbean Cruise! Join Bears, followers, friends, and admirers, along with other great LGBTQ passengers for the fifth season Bearibbean Cruise, to one of the special places on earth Cuba, a new and emerging LGBTQ destination.
This cruise with Royal Caribbean Empress of the Seas will allow you to delve deep into shores that few have explored on the most adventurous cruise ship sailing to Cuba. Starting in Miami, you will sail to Grand Cayman, Cienfuegos, Cuba, Havana Cuba, and then return to Miami.
Let a local give you an insider’s perspective on a classic car ride along Havana’s historic Malecón and get your eco-tour on in Cienfuegos to discover why they call it the “Pearl of the South.” All while immersing yourself in the Cuban culture onboard, like special entertainment, cuisine and guest lectures.
No other major cruise line shows you Cuba like this and during the cruise, you will experience:
- Fun and entertaining private parties just for you and the Bearibbean Guests.
- Prizes for best costumes and other fun events
- Dedicated travel professionals of Cruise Planners/All Out Vacations will escort you along the way to help answer all your questions and to ensure a wonderful time.
- Crazy and fun games for everyone to enjoy
- Private optional group excursions with vetted tour guides so you can be yourself
- Host hotel with special pricing and transportation to the port arranged by your travel professionals at Cruise Planners/All Out Vacations
Prices start at $775.00 per person sharing a cabin!
All you have to do is decide what type of cabin you would like to sail in, and head over to the info and booking pages here:
Note the cruise is September 15, 2019, and ends the morning of September 21, 2019.