For many bears, beard and hair grooming is very important! This is why I have teamed up with Bear World Magazine as the very first beard and hair care expert to bring you important, monthly hair care advice!
Seasonal Beard Care Routine
Commitment to a beard care routine during the seasons will help prepare for your winter or summer vacation. The winter season can cause your beard to become dry, and brittle. You’ll need a deep moisturizing product to retain moisture in the elements. During the summer season, you’ll require a lighter, less tacky product to hydrate without remaining overly oily to the touch.
A great looking beard can give you your best look. Here are a few tips:
- NUTRITION- Hair is made of a protein called Keratin. Proteins provide your body with amino acids/keratin crucial for hair/beard stimulation and growth.
- REST- plenty of rest is a necessity for cell rejuvenation and hair/beard growth. Keeping your stress low will also prevent hair thinning and/or loss. Drinking eight glasses of water daily will help cleanse your system while moisturizing from the inside out.
- SUPPLEMENTS- these in my opinion, are for those with thin, patchy beards. Supplements containing Vitamins C and B6, and Vitamin E, such as Biotin, can stimulate improved beard growth. (Accelerated nail, and hair growth can occur all over the body, and you’ll need to be prepared for this before taking Biotin.)
In the end, be patient, and realistic because a full beard does not grow overnight. Washing , moisturizing and training your beard daily will help you achieve your goals.
Using natural moisturizing ingredients like those in Bear Essential Hair’s Beard Wash and Beard/Styling Cream will keep you on track for a fur-tastic beard that is well-hydrated, along with your skin.
So, to wrap it all up, here are the six tips to live by:
- Nutrition, Rest, and Supplements
- Be Realistic
- Use natural moisturizers
- Wash your beard daily
- Utilize a decent beard trimmer
- Daily maintenance
Remember: Be Bold, be bearded, and be you!