Indulge your deepest desires at TBRU! A weekend of frivolity and wickedness where the Sinners are all Winners!
The Texas Bear Round Up (TBRU) in Dallas, Texas, sponsored by the Dallasbears has become one of the BIGGEST and BADDEST Bear events to happen every year, and this year’s theme let’s us know why it’s considered one of the baddest! This year’s event is serving you the seven deadly sins – Sloth, Lust, Envy, Wrath, Gluttony, Greed and Pride – in a way only TBRU can!
The Dallasbears have put together a sinful event, including a Kick-off Party and Costume Contest, and the Mr. TBRU Contest!
Registration and Events
Registration for TBRU 27 is NOW OPEN! Get your Run Passes until February 7 for $170.00 (+ system fees) and February 8 – March 1 ($190.00 + system fees). Run Pass includes access to TBRU events and an optional T-shirt and hat (t-shirt availability and sizes cannot be guaranteed).
- LATE REGISTRATION – March 2 – March 9 (until 12:00pm central time): $205.00 + system fees (t-shirt availability and sizes cannot be guaranteed)
- AT-THE-DOOR REGISTRATION – Onsite / At-the-Door Registration: $205.00 + system fees (t-shirt availability and sizes cannot be guaranteed)
What’s included in your Run Pass:
- Nightly hospitality room, featuring a full open bar and house DJ
- Videogame room
- Movie screening room
- Puppy Play Room (Co-Sponsored by DFW Kennel Club)
- Daily “Friends of Bill W.” support meetings
- Daily shuttles to/from the Gayborhood
- Access to the 18,000+ sqft Vendor Market, featuring vendors from all over the world
- Daily socials/mixers
- Plenty of eye candy at our infamous Naughty Bear Bingo
- Saturday evening Family Dinner
- Sunday Afternoon Farewell BBQ Lunch
- Mr. TBRU Contest & Underwear Auction
- Various game shows/daytime entertainment
- Optional excursions offered throughout the weekend
The Dallas Bears and Texas Bear Round-Up are also thrilled to announce our headline entertainer for TBRU 27: 7 Deadly Sins is none other than comedian Guy Branum! Hot on the heels of his performance in the hilarious gay rom-com Bros, Guy brings his scene-stealing talent to the Hyatt Regency on Saturday, March 18th at 8PM.
Tickets are on sale, $25 for attendees of TBRU and $30 for the general public.
The Hyatt Regency Dallas in beautiful downtown Dallas will be returning as this year’s host hotel. The Hyatt Regency and Reunion Tower are Dallas skyline icons, with spacious hotel, awesome guest room, plenty of socializing spaces and lots more! TBRU is happy to have the entire event hosted in one hotel.
Connections Housing is the only approved, official housing vendor for TBRU. Rooms can be booked by using the link in your registration confirmation or by calling 855-476-6976.
PLEASE NOTE: You will not be able to book using the $145 per night discounted rate through Hyatt Hotels. For all housing, questions call Connections Housing 702-476-6976 or toll-free 855-476-6976. Connections Housing handles all hotel reservations until the crossover date when we turn it over to the Hyatt Regency days before the event. You are not able to book directly with the hotel. Please book using the link so that TBRU may get credit for your stay. The hotel contracts are heavily dependent on your reservation being in our room block.
For more information about TBRU, visit www.tbru.org.